Notice of Privacy
This Privacy Notice establishes the terms and conditions under which the Administrative Department of the Public Function, identified with NIT 899.999.020-7 and with address at Carrera 6 # 12-62 of Bogotá D.C., will carry out the treatment of your personal information.
1. Treatment and purpose
The treatment that the Administrative Department of the Public Function will carry out with the personal information will be the following:
The collection, storage, use, circulation will be used to comply with Law 2013 of 2019, Decree 830 of 2021 and Presidential Directive 001 of 2022 and the transfer and/or exchange of information with other public entities with the purpose of facilitating the exercise of its constitutional and legal functions, in accordance with Decree 235 of 2010 and Decree 620 of 2020.
2. Rights of the owner
As the owner of your personal data, you have the right to:
- Free access to the data provided that have been processed.
- Know, update and rectify your information against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, misleading data, or those whose treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized, through a new registration of modification and/or correction declaration.
- Submit to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce (SIC) complaints for violations of the provisions of current regulations.
- The answers that deal with sensitive data or data of children and adolescents will be optional.
3. Mechanisms to know the treatment policy
The Owner can access our Information Treatment Policy in accordance with Law 1581 of 2012 (Personal Data Protection Law), which is published at the following link: Personal data treatment policy.